Forgot to tell you I’m participating in Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon aaaaall day today, and here are the facts:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Columbus, OH! The day starts in the apartment with my partner (who is currently sleeping), and then we might decide to move if it gets too stuffy.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Today I’m finishing All The Light You Cannot See, which is an amazing book so far. I can’t wait to see how it ends. Not sure where I’ll go from there, but I have a pretty good stack to choose from.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
In London, Pret A Manger (a sandwich place you can basically find on every corner) served these cheap, delish cucumber tuna sandwiches. So I have some tuna, some Mayonnaise, bagels, and cucumber to see if I can recreate that experience.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Sometimes I like to read upside down. Does anyone else do this? (not the book upside down, I put myself upside down, silly.) Gets the blood flowing.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’ll read more than one book! And I’ll probably change locations. I did good this time and didn’t schedule anything on top of it, so the entire day is open for my reading pleasure!
I’m off! Sometime today I might have time to post the review of “Debarked” that I’ve been working on (and was totally supposed to be my first blog post, but whatever) so stay tuned and Happy Reading!